Steve Bristow Stone Masonry is open and operating as usual, however we have made some changes to our business practices following NHS and government guidelines in light of the COVID-19 Outbreak.
- Our showroom will remain open as usual and keep the same opening hours.
- All staff are following the heightened personal hygiene practices both in and out of the showroom.
- We have sinks on both the first floor and ground floor which can be used to wash hands.
- All work surfaces and areas will be cleaned multiple times a day and any samples etc. will be cleaned after each use.
In your Home
- All of our Templators and Fitters are following the heightened personal hygiene practices both in and out of your home.
- All work surfaces we install will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of installation.
- If you are self-isolating but still want your template or fit to go ahead then please call us ASAP to talk through your options.
Any member of our team who is showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who have family members who are, will be sent home to self-isolate immediately. Our showroom and fitting teams are being monitored more particularly to make sure there is no risk to yourself.
This situation will change over the coming days and weeks and we will monitor it constantly.
If you cannot come into the showroom for whatever reason then do not worry. We will be on hand to help in any way that we can:
- With our Slabsmith technology, we have photographs of every slab we stock. Allowing you to view images without having to visit the showroom.
- We have literally hundreds of samples which can be posted out and usually arrive the following day.
- We will be as flexible as possible to help you with your worktop-buying process, offering consultations over phone, email and even video calls via Skype or other means.
If you have any questions about this or if you want to arrange a consultation, then please get in touch with us. We will help you make your worktop dreams come true – Whatever it Takes.